History 5-8

Weekly Lessons  

     

Did you know?

  • Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert, which is the size of the continental U.S., is sand?  The other 85% is rock and gravel.
                                                             
  • Sardines probably get their name from the island of Sardinia near Italy, where they are plentiful?
     
  • Archers in old England competed on teams.  The best archers were called "first string", the next best were "second string", and so forth?
         

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements 

Also, log on to www.teacherease.com to see your child's most current grades at any time in any subject.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CUS 8th History Feb. 2014

8th1.jpg


>>
 

8th Grade History September 2013

038.JPG


>>
 
©2011-2013 Concordia University School
This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System